Central Valley Hotel in Manteca, California
Dining in Manteca, CA. Our Manteca hotel is within walking distance to several restaurants as Applebee's, IHOP, Quizno's, McDonalds, Jack in the Box, Del Taco, Panda Express, Jamba Juice, and Subway Sandwich, and we are adjacent to Starbucks.
Manteca Shopping. We are surrounded by several shopping centers, malls and stores, including Home Depot, Staples, Target, Pier One Imports, Pay Less Shoe Store, and T.J. Max. For serious shoppers, we're just 15 minutes from the popular Prime Outlets in Tracy and the fabulous Modesto Farmer's Market. Visit Old Town Sacramento's shops, restaurants, saloons, and antique shops.
Family Attractions. For sensational family entertainment, our convenient Manteca, California hotel property is across the street from Strike Zone, just 2 miles from the new Big League Dreams sports complex, and 25 miles from the racing action at Atlamont Raceway.
San Joaquin Valley Wineries. Tour the charming Central Valley wineries and sample distinctive wines at the tasting rooms of Delicato Vineyards, 5 miles away, Lodi Appellation wineries, Wente Estate Vineyards, and Diablo Grande Vineyards in Patterson, CA. Climb aboard the historic railroads that wind through the scenic Central Valley and California coast - past vineyards, mountains, lakes and rivers.
Northern California Crossroads. Manteca is the crossroads of California, just an hour from the San Francisco Bay Area and Sacramento, two hours from Fresno, three hours from Reno, and five hours from the Los Angeles basin. Located near Yosemite National Park, the Historic Gold Country, San Francisco, and the CaliforniaWine Country, you can easily day trip to your favorite Central California destination
Northern California Outdoor Adventure. For your ultimate outdoor vacation, enjoy abundant water sports and excellent fishing on the Delta Waterways and San Luis Reservoir, nature's splendor at Yosemite National Park, and sensational skiing, hiking, biking, horseback riding and beaching at Lake Tahoe.
- Downtown Manteca - 0.5 mile
- Big League Dreams - 2 miles
- Strike Zone- 0.25 mile
- Delta Waterways - 5 miles
- Delicato Vineyards - 5 miles
- Lodi Appellation Wineries - 20 miles
- Hershey's Chocolate Plant (Oakdale) - 35 miles
- Tracy Prime Outlets - 12 miles
- Altamont Raceway - 25 miles
- Manteca Historical Society - 3 miles
- Old Town Sacramento - 50 miles
- Moscone Convention Center - 75 miles
- Yosemite National Park - 100 miles
- Lake Tahoe - 150 miles [Top]
Manteca, CA Sports & Recreation
- Manteca Golf Course - 5 miles
- Shopping - 0.5 mile
- Tennis - 2 miles [Top]
- Lathrop - 7 miles
- Stockton - 8 miles
- Modesto -10 miles
- San Francisco - 63 miles
- Sacramento - 70 miles [Top]
- Frito Lay Distribution Center - 0.5 mile
- Ford Training Center - 0.5 mile
- Millard Refrigerated Services [Top]
- Sacramento International Airport (SMF) - 70 miles
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) - 75 miles
- Stockton Airport (SCK) - 10 miles
- Amtrak - 15 miles [Top]
- Applebee's - Adjacent to the hotel. Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
- IHOP - Walking distance. Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
- Chinese Buffet - Adjacent to the hotel. Lunch/Dinner. Authentic Chinese cuisine.
- Perko's - 1/2 mile. Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner. All-American chain restaurant.
- Isadore's - 2 miles northwest. Lunch/Dinner [Top]
- Strike Zone - Across the street [Top]
From I-5: Exit 120 East towards Manteca/Yosemite to 99 North. Take 1 st exit, left to Yosemite Ave. Take another left to Commerce Ave.
From 99 South: Take a right on Yosemite Ave. Exit and left on Commerce Ave. [Top]
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Manteca